|"Sleepover: A Harrowing Ordeal of Emotional Brutality"||Read the script here ▶||View the gallery here ▶|
|Released||September 29th, 2017|
|Writer(s)||Jess Dweck & Victor Quinaz|
Sleepover: A Harrowing Ordeal of Emotional Brutality is the fourth episode of Big Mouth.
Cast & Characters
- Nick Kroll as Nick Birch, Hormone Monster, Coach Steve, Lola, & The Italian Stallion
- John Mulaney as Andrew Glouberman
- Jessi Klein as Jessi Glaser
- Jason Mantzoukas as Jay Bilzerian
- Jenny Slate as Missy
- Maya Rudolph as Hormone Monstress
Memorable Moments & Quotes
- Nick: "Whoa, I've read about this game. I can't believe you got it. It's rated CSMBP for 'Child Services Must Be Present.'"
- Jay: "Yeah, I had to show the guy at GameStop my dick just to get it."
- Jessi: "Okay, ew, that game is so misogynistic. The whole point is just to kill women with jobs."
- Jay: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Remember, they're not women, they're hookers."
- Jessi: "Stop quoting your dad's stupid law commercials."
- Jay: "If the ads are so stupid, how come they went viral?"
- Jessi: "Because they went bad viral."
- Jay: "There's no such thing as bad viral! Name one thing that's viral that's bad."
- Jessi: "HIV."
- Jay: "Oh, you mean the most famous autoimmune disease in existence? Come on!"
- Hormone Monstress: ♪ Popular girls, walkin' down the hallway, flat ironed hair, callin' the fuckin' shots ♪
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.