| Sleepover: A Harrowing Ordeal of Emotional Brutality
|The boys preparing their sleepover.
|| September 29th, 2017
|| Jess Dweck & Victor Quinaz
| Episode Guide
Sleepover: A Harrowing Ordeal of Emotional Brutality is the fourth episode of Big Mouth.
While the boys head to Jay's for a testosterone-fueled sleepover, Jessi throws a party of her own and gets caught up in mean-girl drama.
Cast & Characters
Memorable Moments & Quotes
- Nick: "Whoa, I've read about this game. I can't believe you got it. It's rated CSMBP for 'Child Services Must Be Present.'"
- Jay: "Yeah, I had to show the guy at GameStop my dick just to get it."
- Jessi: "Okay, ew, that game is so misogynistic. The whole point is just to kill women with jobs."
- Jay: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Remember, they're not women, they're hookers."
- Jessi: "Stop quoting your dad's stupid law commercials."
- Jay: "If the ads are so stupid, how come they went viral?"
- Jessi: "Because they went bad viral."
- Jay: "There's no such thing as bad viral! Name one thing that's viral that's bad."
- Jessi: "HIV."
- Jay: "Oh, you mean the most famous autoimmune disease in existence? Come on!"
- Hormone Monstress: ♪ Popular girls, walkin' down the hallway, flat ironed hair, callin' the fuckin' shots ♪